Shr hair removal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamara jayne

Reaction score
Hi ladies what are your thoughts on shr hair removal?
Do you think it's effective?

Hi ladies what are your thoughts on shr hair removal?
Do you think it's effective?
Hi I've been looking for threads and advice on this. With no luck. I have demoed a machine and was very please with the results. Ive previously worked with ipl. Have you got any further with your research? Do you have any info you can share? Thank you in advance.

Here's a little extract about SHR from our website:

Unlike regular IPL that delivers one high-energy light pulse to the target area, SHR delivers repetitive low-energy light pulses that accumulate in the hair follicle to an effective level to destroy it, while the short gap between each pulse allows the surrounding tissue to cool.

By utilizing low-energy, SHR decreases the amount of heat energy absorbed by the skin, making it an extremely gentle and effective hair removal treatment for all, including those with darker skin types or lighter hair. Due to the minimal effect of SHR on the skin, it is regarded as an all year round treatment; meaning patients don’t need to shy away from the sun for weeks before and after treatments.

SHR is one of our favourite functions to demo for our clients, as they are always so pleasantly surprised by just how gentle the treatment is.
Please see the attached pdf file for a more detailed explanation of SHR technology.

For more information, please visit our website.

Attachments

• SHR - Super Hair Removal.pdf
    59.3 KB · Views: 4
I have just been looking into the hair no more SHR partnership programme, I can't find much info out there that isn't a direct link to their own advertising, no testimonials no first hand experience.
I know as it is a partnership you have an initial out lay of £3000, then you have targets to hit (which I don't have any further info on) and when the turn over is between £30-£75k then it's a 50/50 split which your share goes up the higher the turn over is.
Would be great to hear back from anyone who has had any dealings or had any more info on this.

Hi Emma84,

Often with these partnership programmes, there are targets and quite a large sum of your turnover goes to the company.

Skyncare's approach is quite different. We will be launching our new compact IPL/SHR device at the ProBeauty show in London this February. This will be on offer to purchase outright or on our unique Pay-Per-Pulse scheme, allowing you to pay off your device as you earn.

That sounds good, is that the excel show?
I would love to find out more please?!

Hi Emma84,

Yes, we shall be at the Professional Beauty Excel show (26-27th Feb) at stand Q71. If you would like to have a chat with us at the show, we will be happy to put you on our VIP list. Just drop us an email mentioning this conversation and we will do the rest :)

That would be great do you have an email address please?

Latest posts

Back