Shrinkies - who's hold best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohmygorgeous

Reaction score
As above ladies and gents.
Any recommendations on good Shrinkies suppliers. Ideally in black and clear but not too worried of only clear.

I've tried extensionelle ones and some generic eBay (tut tut I know)
But ive had a bit of slippage so want to hear from the other pros. Thankfully I've just been trialling them myself

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use connect 2 hair shrinkies they hold good. They have the copyright of shrinkies

Have you tried adhesive or keratin lined, they sound like they have more grip?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't tried the adhesive lined. That is prob the way forward as the ones I used were unlined and both had same issue so lined would be my next port of call. Do you know of any reliable suppliers?

Lancashirelass on here does them according to another thread, or ive seen them in bulk 1000 tubes from extensionelle or shipped from usa from doctored locks,

Thats about all I could find in passing, I dont do shrinkies yet so this is just from browsing the subject, thinking I might do micro ring & shrinkie training next.

Oh yeah id check but I think theyre old skool acetone removed, which is a good selling point if you use italian keratin tips as they wont be affected and will be ready to go again.

I just though of the horror of trying to get them out with alcohol based italian remover and ending up with a gooey mess inside a rock solid tube! Anyway best to double check either way

Latest posts

Back