Shrinkies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz

Reaction score
hi can someone tell me what shrinkies are i offer pre bonded and micro rings but have seen these advertised so just looking for anyone who maybe uses them to see if they would recommend them and is their a course to learn this method from what i can see it sounds like you attach the stick tip hair to them like a micro ring then melt it thanks in advance x

Yes you do exacty that. You wouldn't need a course, just make sure you only tap the heat connector briefly onto the shrinky and you'll see it shrink. If you hold it on too long it will melt.
It's a great method to fit...quickest ever. And to wear as there's no weight at all and they don't show.
But...I have never been able to keep them in either for myself or my clients. They unshrink with heat you see so have a tendency to let themselves glide out at the drop of a hat. Even using cool washing water and v cool hairdryer I had 3 or 4 lost per day.

Linda

thanks alot linda il maybe give them a try on a willing guinee pig and see what happens but sounds like the bonds might be more secure then thanks for your advice x

Latest posts

Back