Shrinking Violet client dripping wet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louisexx

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I had a client today for shrinking violet and during the treatment I kept asking her if she was getting too hot and she said she felt warm but wasn't sweaty but when I removed the wrapture she was dripping wet! And there seemed to be water in between the layers of wrapture, I'm not sure if it was sweat as she said she didn't feel like she was sweating or if it was just excess oil but I haven't had this with any other clients. Also she only lost 2.9 inches, which she seemed happy with but it's the lowest loss I've had so far and I'm not sure if it would have effected the results if she was sweating too much. I just wondered if anyone else had this before? She's booked another wrap next week and I'm thinking of maybe turning the electric blanket down a notch to stop her from getting too warm (although she said she didn't feel to warm), any advice would be appreciated!

I also had a disappointing loss on a client this week, she was very damp but did not say she was too hot & I kept asking her, she also only lost 2 inches :(, she said it seems a waste of a lot of money...
She was the first one i have had with such a poor loss, out of about 6 clients so far.

I also had a disappointing loss on a client this week, she was very damp but did not say she was too hot & I kept asking her, she also only lost 2 inches :(, she said it seems a waste of a lot of money...
She was the first one i have had with such a poor loss, out of about 6 clients so far.

I felt a bit disheartened after this client today, I was worried that she'd think it's a waste of money too but luckily she understood that not everyone gets the big losses and wants to try it again, I'm thinking that maybe her loss would have been more if she hasn't got so sweaty?

If you have any concerns please feel free to call us 0800 567 7235 xx and btw 2inches of pure fat by lying cosy and warm on a bed hmmmm wonder how else you could do that lol xxx

Latest posts

Back