Shrinking Violet & measurements questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairbyAsya

Reaction score
Hello All
I'm still new to the SV Wraps, I've completed my training and have been practicing on my models who have had some good results ranging from about 2.9" - 3.5" and about 2-3lbs weightloss.

I have a quick question, do you all measure in cm then just use a app convertor to decimal inches as I cannot see it being easy to explain to a customer they've lost 1" and 1/16 and also when doing their before and after writing down 36" 15/16 etc? Is it better to use decimal figures

Any feedback would be welcomes as I feel I may struggle with this

Thanks

Hello All
I'm still new to the SV Wraps, I've completed my training and have been practicing on my models who have had some good results ranging from about 2.9" - 3.5" and about 2-3lbs weightloss.

I have a quick question, do you all measure in cm then just use a app convertor to decimal inches as I cannot see it being easy to explain to a customer they've lost 1" and 1/16 and also when doing their before and after writing down 36" 15/16 etc? Is it better to use decimal figures

Any feedback would be welcomes as I feel I may struggle with this

Thanks

Wow I've had 123 views and not one reply

Anyone?

We were told in training that if we used cm's then add them all up and divide by 2.54 to get inches. We were shown how to add up in inches too and basically you count up the 8ths and cross of until you've counted them all hope that makes sense. I'm not sure if that has answered your question though lol x

We were told in training that if we used cm's then add them all up and divide by 2.54 to get inches. We were shown how to add up in inches too and basically you count up the 8ths and cross of until you've counted them all hope that makes sense. I'm not sure if that has answered your question though lol x

Hi

Thanks for the reply (the only one I might add) I think I'm over thinking it and over complicating it too! I think I will just have to carry on with the inches and if a customer needs showing what a 1/16 is then I can show them!

Latest posts

Back