Shrinking Violet client complaining

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantelle1988

Reaction score
I Done a new client on Friday night with Shrinking Violet and she messaged me sat afternoon saying just wondering i have done my measurements this morning and its saying i am more that what i was when we started with the first ones i don't know what's wrong i am doing it in the lines u made
measuring in inches and tape is not 2 lose at all but its still saying more than when we start and i don't see or feel different
i stay in the lines and my waist before starting was 45.4 then went down 2 45.1 and i am now at 46.2 and that's my partner doing it for in the lines u done and i have only had breakfast and nothing else and soup last nite before u came so i don't get it.

I have never had a complaint before and she keeps messaging to receive a refund.

When I Measured after the wrap she had lost 3.8 inches overall.
Am I right not to refund? as the wrap did work.

If it were me I would get her back and remeasure her.
As with all treatments it's important to manage people's expectations as well.

I always advise my clients never to remeasure themselves after their wrap as usually the marks wear off/differing posture etc. I know some clients can't return for a remeasure I advise they use an item of clothing to judge their 72 hour loss. How well has she followed the before and after care? With SV the client only gets out of the wrap what they put in (avoiding caffeine, preparing with lighter meals etc) This is it you just don't know! Is she due her period? She could be retaining additional fluid and she won't get a true result until her period passes. Is she drinking the recommended amount of water? All of these things need to be questioned - definitely have her back for measuring - I would not be offering a refund as you have used product & time. Did she sign a consultation form which manages expectation of loss is some way?

I offered to remeasure but she was not wanting me to do that as she was going out.
she has said she doesnt want another wrap and that she just wants her money back. I have told her she is not getting a refund and I am now receiving lots of messages over facebook saying she is going to make me lose business etc.

Sounds like the typical rip off client. Happy for the service then comes up with anything to get refunded. Dont give in

Do you have any clients that are really happy with the treatment and who could write on your Facebook page saying what great results they have had? So if she was to write something, there would also be good write ups, good luck and don't give in!

Please contact me @ [email protected] if I can help x We are always available to answer and give advice on questions of this kind and not always on here to pick up xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back