Shrinking Violet - stand out from the crowd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly_

Reaction score
Evening geeks!

My salons owner is sending me on the shrinking violet training in November to introduce it to the salon-YAY! Cannot contain my excitement! Anyway slightly getting ahead of myself but really want to make a success of it! Have you SV geeks got any treatment tips that set you apart from the rest? I will be upselling facials etc while the wrap is working but want to add little extra touches to really make clients feel special, also any Christmas package ideas?

Sorry to mention the C word in September haha :D would love to hear your thoughts!
Xx

im going to train soon too :) excited!

I think doing a facial when the wrap is on is a great idea!! not sure what id charge as i was told yesterday the salon near me dont charge extra for that :/

I'm doing a course in November too in Manchester. Can't wait. I am thinking of offering reflexology to hands or feet while the wrap is on. I believe you leave it on for about 45 mins. So yes the package idea sounds great. Maybe just charge a little extra for the facial.
Maybe offer a package with a massage before followed by the wrap and a set of nails or something?
Exciting!!! Xx

I'm doing a course in November too in Manchester. Can't wait. I am thinking of offering reflexology to hands or feet while the wrap is on. I believe you leave it on for about 45 mins. So yes the package idea sounds great. Maybe just charge a little extra for the facial.
Maybe offer a package with a massage before followed by the wrap and a set of nails or something?
Exciting!!! Xx

What date? Mine is the 4th November Manchester academy :D soo excited! Xx

What date? Mine is the 4th November Manchester academy :D soo excited! Xx

Mine tooooo!!!!! Ha ha ha. See you there then!!! Spooky xx

Your ladies are in the wrap for a full hour, and the trainer is full of ideas and tips of what else you can do and prices etc. you'll love the training, I know I did x x

Hey Ladies I'm doing my training in Manchester on the 4th too!! Soo excited!! See you there!! :) xx

Hey Ladies I'm doing my training in Manchester on the 4th too!! Soo excited!! See you there!! :) xx

Arh I've had to chance mine to 8th & 9th cuz of work!! :( enjoy tho hope it's good. I can't wait xx

Latest posts

Back