Side parting with layers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I overdirect the layers to correct this, hardly ever just do square layers!

its all about personalising each cut- even if they're twins!

Do you ever go on any courses regularly- it always helps refreshing your outlook on hair. I always look at hair definatly especially after a matrix happy hour. Little seminar-boost of energy! We all wana go one each others hairs afterwards!

We always get one with long hair who faffs around though dont we?! Take it as a lesson learnt- but do look into some education to help on other techniques on layers! xoxo

Thanks everyone for your comments, i am normally quite adventurous and do tailor each cut for each client as every head is different but this client is a little unique to say the least! She insists on a square layer, blunt cut and is very firm about what she wants although still moans! I have tried explaining why it needs to be texturised etc but she knows best! Although i have sneaked in a bit of texturising when she isnt looking lol! I could do without her to be honest and dread her coming. She has changed hairdresser several times for this very reason as no one seems to do it right according to her. I have even tried suggesting politely that maybe she needs to leave it to the hairdresser to decide how its done. Hopefully she will move on to someone else soon if she isnt happy. Pity help them!

Latest posts

Back