siena x started kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyloutay

Reaction score
Hi,
I am thinking of training with Sienna x as I was at the Creative Academy today and saw they do training there, is this kit all I would need?? I don't want to shell out then find I dont have everything as it's alot of money for me and ill ned to make it back fast.

Sienna X - Kits

it is the maxi mist starter kit (the cheapest it seems they do!)

xXx

Hi I have the maxi mist from Sienna x also , I think one thing to best in mind is you only get 5 pairs of sticky feet and 5 sets of disposables (I think) so literally only enough for 5 tans there , you also need record cards for clients , good public liability insurance and some marketing material ie leaflets, website xxx

There are cheaper starter kits available with the same machine.

If you want all the silly extras then you go for it but you dont need all the samples that come with that kit.

You need the machine with spare cups, a tent, hats, thongs, barrier cream & sticky feet (or you can use towels whichever you prefer).

You can get this from many suppliers for a lot less than Sienna X. It will not have Sienna X on the machine or tent (personally I think thats a good thing because if you ever decide to change solution you wont want to advertise your old brand on your tent or machine).

Below are some links to some packages that are available from reputible companies with the same machine - there are more just google Maximist 5008 and see what you can find. I would say to buy from a reputable company so you have support and a warranty, if you find an offer and are not sure then you can always ask on here for other Geek's oppinions/experiences of the company you find.

STAR MaxiMist OFFER! - LA Tanning | Spray Tanning Solutions, Spray Tanning Machines, Spray Tanning

Starter Kit - £239 for MaxiMist, Tent, Solution, Spray Caps

Spray tan, spray tanning, spray tanning salons, self tanning products, best spray tan, spray tan course, spray tan booth, fake tan, sunless tanning, tanning - Equipment/Kits (Kit right at the bottom of the page)

http://www.omgtanningsolutions.com/...ay-Tan-Machine-Tent-3-Litres/flypage.tpl.html (OMG have had big problems recently with orders so if in a rush for the kit I would think twice about ordering from them)

Latest posts

Back