Sienna 2 hour development spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I must admit this product sounds FAB and I think you could do soo much more business on a saturday day with people going out in the night!!

Please could you let me know if you have used the product?

Thanks x x x x x

There was a post on this not long ago and everyone had an opinion.

Personally I have tried it an loved it, I ran a special offer on it for a week for my clients to try it out and I ne'er had one bad report. Clients left it on for between 2-4 hours.

People are arguing its just 16% and yes if u leave it on over night it continues to develop to about a 16% however when I tried to the 16 an the tonights the nite and left both on for 3 hours, both developed but the 16% did not last as long or wear off a's well as the tonights the night tan.

Sorry about the speel but in just wanted to cover all bases.
I love it and it's great for business.

I've just started offering Sienna-X's Tonight's The Night tan alongside my beloved Fake Bake and I too have had great feedback.

I was sprayed in it a couple of weeks ago and left it to develop for the minimum 2 hours with a great result. I've seen two of my clients a couple of days after I tanned them and their colour was great too. Two other clients reported it lasted around 7 days and another couple have said they'd choose this tan over Fake Bake purely for the convenience of being able to shower off after a couple of hours.

Do bear in mind though, that Tonight's The Night continues to develop after the colour guide has been washed off and I'm warning all clients that the final result won't be seen immediately after their first shower.

I just wish Fake Bake would bring out a rapid developing tan as I do wonder if in a year or two, sleeping in a developing tan might be a thing of the past!

xx

www.sunspraymobiletanning.co.uk

I used tonights the night for the first time yesterday & I loved it. If left a great natural looking tan after just to hours & my client was thrilled with the result!! xxx

I am just about to order my first litre of this and the feedback has made me really excited to try it on my clients!

How long did it take after showering off to develop in full?

Sarah

I'd say my own tan took another 4 hours or so after showering before it got to it's fullest colour. However, everyone else I've tanned so far has had it done in the evenings, so they've gone to bed not-quite-there yet and woken up the next morning with their lovely tans.

Latest posts

Back