Sienna X into retail stores

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curlygirl

Reaction score
So, they're coming out of capital and into retail stores .... I understand that a business need to make money but no wonder that there's an influx of people becoming " professional" overnight!

So, they're coming out of capital and into retail stores .... I understand that a business need to make money but no wonder that there's an influx of people becoming " professional" overnight!

Hey Curlygirl,

What do you mean into Retail stores?

Adam
X

I have just took sienna x on, dont think im going to re stock and definitely not if this is the case x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

That I'm not going to be able to stock up in capital as and when, buy retail etc... Please tell me that it's wrong!

I thought they had gone into m&s but were pulling out making it a professional brand ? X

Well I've heard they're pulling out of the professional trade stores... Adam can you clarify?

That I'm not going to be able to stock up in capital as and when, buy retail etc... Please tell me that it's wrong!

Feedback we have received from clients is based around the exclusivity, and keeping the brand professional. This is why we are proud to once again to be the No. 1 Professional Sunless Tanning Brand exclusive to you, the therapist.

Yes, we are coming out of wholesale, and will only available to the professional through Sienna X directly. This goes for retail, too.

We want to bring exclusivity back to our talented therapists as well as exclusivity back to the brand, by offering products that are direct from Sienna X.

This ensures the highest quality products and training, the freshest stock and with FREE next working day delivery over £25 (with SMS alerts etc), we want you to get the products quickly with the support of an expert at the other end of the phone should you require assistance.

Directly, we offer premium business and marketing support to help you grow, as well as the ability to set up stock reminders for your next order.

We would like all Sienna X therapists to benefit from these brand-exclusive incentives.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Last edited:
Just starting out and I'm pleased with this decision. I have personally found the customer service excellent. I placed an order in the morning and it was at my house by 3pm the next day - happy :)

Just starting out and I'm pleased with this decision. I have personally found the customer service excellent. I placed an order in the morning and it was at my house by 3pm the next day - happy :)

I completely agree with this being new to spray tanning I feel that I have had all the support and help I need and I feel that I have received brilliant customer service throughout! And I love the next day deliveries :)

I completely agree with this being new to spray tanning I feel that I have had all the support and help I need and I feel that I have received brilliant customer service throughout! And I love the next day deliveries :)

We're glad to hear you think that. If anyone has any queries regarding this, feel free to call us on 0800 131 3151 (or 0333 600 1200 for mobiles - inclusive of your minutes).

Also, to clarify what you may of heard, Sienna X's professional products will not be available to purchase in ANY retail outlet.

Adam
X

Hi Adam. I have been using Sienna X for over 5 years now and have always purchased it wholesale as it suited me for small orders being local. I emailed to ask for a trade price list to be sent to me recently (I have always had a deal with the wholesaler based on bottles purchased? But I was told I need to ring. Really cannot understand why I can't get one emailed out?

Hi Adam. I have been using Sienna X for over 5 years now and have always purchased it wholesale as it suited me for small orders being local. I emailed to ask for a trade price list to be sent to me recently (I have always had a deal with the wholesaler based on bottles purchased? But I was told I need to ring. Really cannot understand why I can't get one emailed out?

I had a brochure emailed to me with it in if I can work out how to I can try email it to you?

That would be good thanks. Been thinking of using something else as they don't seem too bothered about keeping the business. I'll pm you.

That would be good thanks. Been thinking of using something else as they don't seem too bothered about keeping the business. I'll pm you.

Okey doke that's fine :)!

Hi LaLa,

Click here for the downloadable version of our 2013 brochure.

This features our full Sienna X range, although you won't find the multi-buy trade prices for solution within.

The solution trade prices are only available over the phone for the time being, but i can assure you that they are extremely competitive.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Last edited:
^ was this supposed to be posted publicly!? should be a pm surely?

^ was this supposed to be posted publicly!? should be a pm surely?

Hi Syncage,

The brochure is readily available to download from our website with no gates - the link is simply from there. Plus it's handy for those who are viewing Salongeek on their iPad/tablet devices who would like to save a copy locally.

Latest posts

Back