Sienna X | James Harknett Announced as New Brand Ambassador

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Just in time for the summer tanning surge, the UK's number 1 professional salon spray tan brand has announced their collaboration with celebrity tanning expert, James Harknett.

Good news all around for tanning professionals wanting to enhance their tanning skills. James, who is based at London's exclusive W Hotel, will be developing the sienna X Masterclass initiative which he'll also be hosting. If you fancy topping up your tanning talents then get yourself to the Masterclass where James with will be sharing all his invaluable, secret tanning tips from contouring to creating and attaining those different celebrity looks.

"I've been working with sienna X for several years, and I really fell in love with the brand after working together at The Brits 2012," says James. "My celebrity clients have always commented on the gorgeous natural tan that sienna X achieves. 2012 is set to be a very exciting year for the brand so I'm thrilled to be joining as the official Brand Ambassador."

And, of course, the feeling is mutual. Nicola Matthews, Managing Director and Founder of sienna X says, "I'm very pleased to welcome the extremely talented James Harknett as our official Brand Ambassador. I know he will offer great insight into the latest in tanning. Throughout 2012 we have lots of developments taking place with the brand that will be central in helping us drive forward."

If you want to get your geeky tan on then go HERE for more info.

Until then...geek on!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-04-04 at 15.16.23.png
    Screen shot 2012-04-04 at 15.16.23.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 256
So excited do my training with Sienna X on 10th April cannot wait :wink2:

Latest posts

Back