Sienna x making client sick?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weeleelee112

Reaction score
Had the same client in twice for a spray tan using sienna x and each time we have had to stop so she can be sick!

Is it something in the tan thats making her sick?
Has anyone had this problem?
xx

is there any chance she could be pregnant?!?
the smell of the solution made me feel queasy when i was pregnant!

xx

Do you spray in a tanning tent? I had a lady once who was sick when she had to face the back of the tent so I could spray her back. It was claustriphobia and made her dizzy. Strange but true:confused:

I thought the first time she could be pregnant but she's not and the first time we sprayed in the tent the second time we done it in an open space and the same happened.

xxx

I have a regular client that is also sprayed with sienna x and the first time i sprayed her she had to stop to be sick. Quite a shock first time round. No, she wasn't pregnant and apparently it happened with other solutions as well. She comes back regularly, and has often had to stop part way through to be sick. I've tried extraction, getting her to wear a mask, opening all the windows etc. Now I just make sure I have a bowl and glass of water handy when she's booked in so she doesn't have to run to the toilet!
She has no other effects or allergies, It's a bit of a mystery.

I have a regular client that is also sprayed with sienna x and the first time i sprayed her she had to stop to be sick. Quite a shock first time round. No, she wasn't pregnant and apparently it happened with other solutions as well. She comes back regularly, and has often had to stop part way through to be sick. I've tried extraction, getting her to wear a mask, opening all the windows etc. Now I just make sure I have a bowl and glass of water handy when she's booked in so she doesn't have to run to the toilet!
She has no other effects or allergies, It's a bit of a mystery.

This is the strandest thing I have ever read in regards to spray tanning. And I doubt it would be linked just to Sienna X as most solutions contain similar ingredients.

Have you asked the clients to take an anti-sickness pill prior to the tan - may help a bit.

Would be interesting to know what causes this and why? My first thought would be an allergy - but if the skin is showing no reaction - well I am very stumped. Kate

Latest posts

Back