Sienna X or Urban Tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Holistic

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently moved into a treatment room in a Fitness First and have been informed by their head office that I have to use either Sienna X or Urban Tan when conducting spray tans. These are the only two brands that Fitness First will allow.

I would be interested to hear your views on which you think is a better product?

Kind Regards,

Christopher

I have never used Urban tan so can't really comment - in fact I've only ever heard of it on a couple of posts on here. That could be a good thing (new, different product) or a bad thing (no one's heard of it) I guess!

Sienna often gets good reviews on here and there is retail too, but I would check what the competition in your area is offering, and maybe try both out for yourself before making a decision.

I'm trying to decide on a tanning range now - at least you've only got two to pick from I suppose! x

I can't comment on urban tan but i use and love sienna x, the tan is really natural and all my clients are very happy :D and their customer service is FAB

i absolutely love sienna x, ive tried quite alot of solutions and I found this to be fab, clients love it and its def more popular in salons.
The training is great too

please keep your opinions coming.

Hi i use Urban Tan its fab, great and easy to use Sunspray is the lightest, Celebrity the most common, Chocolate real deep tan and Sunset the darkest. Its totally odourless so you can add the Aromas into it there are 6 to choose from. I have tried them all and Urban is the best colour which fades very well. Its a very personal thing but i found Sienna to have a very strong smell.
Good Luck
Teri:)

I used to use Urban Tan, but since have tried Sienna 3 years ago have never looked back. Love it. xx

Latest posts

Back