Sienna X Q10 Solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~ Fickle Feet ~

Reaction score
Good Evening Geeks!

Just a quick question about the Sienna X Q10 Solutions....how many of you use them and do you find them better than the normal pro solutions?

I know the dha %'s are slightly different...

What are your views on them???

For all those die hard Sienna fans, do you stock the entire range of solutions or do you pick your favourites out of the Pro Range and Q10 Range??

(sorry for rambling! its been a long day!)

I mostly use the 8.5% Q10 and 10% pro. I do stock the 8, 12 & 12.5 %'s but to be honest I could probably do without them. I rarely get anyone who requires the 8% and not many brave enough or dark enough to go for the 12.5%! Haven't actually used the 12% yet. I've not noticed any significant difference in applications, although I do find the 8.5 is thicker than the other solutions and I tend to adjust my gun accordingly. As for end results, all good so far. I personally believe the 10% pro fades better than the 8.5% Q10, could just be me, or because I have very dry skin and no tans fade well on me.
Now I'm rambling, it has been a long day, sorry.
I'm off to bed....
K

It might be worthwhile for you to explain the difference between the ranges as some people may be using a particular range but only know it as....e.g.8% 10% 12% or 8 and a half%, etc......

When buying at a stand for example, it is sometimes not completely understood the difference of what's available due to time, noise, busy-ness issues.:idea:

I use the 8.5% the 10% and the 12.5%... if they did a 10.5% i'd stock that instead of the 10%. I dont stock the 8% and 12% as I dont see the point. Hope that helps :hug:

I use 8.5% and 10% only and these are the only ones that I ever have a need for, I think they both come out fab, I prefer smell of 10% but that is the only thing that I would say differs apart from the colour obviously!

x

I use 8% and 10% which are the original solutions.
I have only used Q10 12.5%, on myself, just to see what happened really. It came out ok, but i didnt like it as much as 10%. That could have just been because the solution was too dark for my pale skin tho!! lol.

Thanks so much for the replies.

I use the 8%, 10% and 12% from the original pro range...haven't tried the Q10 range and wondered if there was a need to stock them!

The Q10 range is a nice product, but IMO, I find their original solutions in 8, 10 and 12 have more depth and last longer.

I train for Sienna, so am using it on lots of different people on a weekly basis.

I find the 12% is a much deeper colour than the 12.5%, although I know this shouldn't really be the case.

I do think that the Q10 solutions are less drying on the skin though.

10% is the most popular colour and it is one that I use on myself and find that it has the best longevity of colour.

HTH's

yep, ive deffo used more 10% than 8%.
I also remember that the Q10 made me feel itchy! i know it should be more moisturising but makes me feel scaley!

maybe i'll try the 12 next time rather than the 12.5 then as someone that I normally spray with a 10 wanted to try the darker solution and didnt feel that it was as dark as normal!! :irked: she went back to the 10 and was happier with it.... couldnt understand why it would not be darker but maybe it is because its a different range?

Latest posts

Back