Sienna X Tonight's the Night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic1980

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So, I contacted Sienna X to ask about Tonight's the Night and what % DHA it is and she said they don't give out that information as it's non-comparable. All she did say was that if you have two women, one pale and one darker, the darker one would 'tan' better (!!!). Hmmm, anyway so, can anyone let me know anything about TTN - better than regular solutions or just convenient?

Thanks!

Yeah, think I'm just going to have to use it as an emergency back up! Thanks guys
:)

Last edited:
It's not been that popular for me as the normal solutions. I think the colour on the regular formula is nicer personally and lasts longer. Tonight's the night also takes the same amount of time as regular solution to develop to its full colour. You have a slight glow after washing off.hope that helps. Could be worth buying sample size to try out first?

I have found this solution is not popular with my regular clients either, the feedback I have received is that it doesn't last as long as the normal 8 hour solution or have the same final result - that being said it's serves a great purpose for those clients that want a last minute tan & it does bring in extra business that way

I like a tan every friday but find it difficult to scrub off each week ready for a fresh one. could this be the answer as it doesnt last as long?

I think it's good for a quick fix but not as good as the normal tan. Also for a darker tan I'd leave it on about 5 hours, I had a girl who left it on 6 hours and she loved it (usually gets a 12%) and another girl who usually gets 8% left it on for 3 hours. It def doesnt last as long though. I personally think it's not as deep and good looking as the normal xxx

Latest posts

Back