Sienna x Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peg77

Reaction score
Hi, anybody been on a Sienna X spray tan training course? What did you think? Do you like the system?

Hiya

i am Siennax trained found the training ok its a case thatyou learn the basics then learn your own techniqe which works for you.

My clients love Siennax and i have had no problems at all with it

hth
Sam xx

Thanks, just confusing with so many different tans on the market, think it's always best to get recommendations.

hiya

I have done st tropez training inhouse but foiund sienna X training much better the people that do all the training are fab abd the products are brill best brand ive used.:eek:

I did the Tantric training last month, I thought it was really good, and am already so confident in doing clients!!
I have never tried Sienna x but I did look into it but decided to go with Tantric as it seemed to be more popular, and all my clients love it, most of them even prefer it to St Tropez!!
HTH

I done my Sienna training about a month ago and cannot fault it, I do agree that you eventually find the most comfortable way for yourself to do it but I love it! I think it comes out a great colour and fades well too and have no problems with their customer service etc too!

x

Latest posts

Back