Sienna-x V St Tropez

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SILVERSEQUIN

Reaction score
I used to use St Tropez as my spray tan but wasnt overly impressed by rep and now have Sienna X on board and happy but prefer the larger range of daily products etc and offers that St Tropez do.

Anyone else been in this scenario?

Also am using Sienna x 10 % but interested in the 12-how darker is this? as i find the ten is most natural.

any thoughts or feedback appreciated.

Hi,

I use St Tropez and was in the same situation, theire reps and customer service has got to be one of the most appauling i have experienced but i like the product and didn't like sienna X but have to say their customer service was good.

Hello,

I too used St Tropez & have always liked their products. However I have now got a new rep and no longer get any support or help like I used too with the old one, found this really frustrating so have changed brands.

I am now using Vani-T after the rep came to do a demo for me, I really love the tan and the product range is excellent. The rep has been great at supporting me whilst getting started with them and I have not had any issues so far with customer services.
Also think it is a great range being all natural ingrediants x x

Latest posts

Back