Sienna X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Victoria

Thanks for letting me know about the student package, i have just looked at that but the gun doesnt look upto much, i think what il do is get the suntana one and then i can maybe buy Sienna X products as i get 3 cups with the Suntana cup so i can swpa and change.

Thanks anyway tho chick xxx

Sienna x do a student kit, with the maximist which is the same as he suntana one, i think you mayhave been looking at the other kit with the tiny machine.

The better kit isnt on the website, it is usually only advertised at the colleges we train at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im booking my training with Sienna X for the 12th April so i will have a look when i go, i was looking at the student kit online and it doesnt look very good but if it is a different one i will have a look when i go :)

Got to love the pinkness :lol:
I started with solglo because I got huge amounts of stuff in my kit and a compressor, tent and loads of flyers with free training for only £500 at the beauty show. Training ended up being rubbish and I dont know how the solution ended up getting an award :eek:
I would have rather paid a bit more as I only ended up training myself and throwing all the solution away only to buy another brand. But I will learn the hard way lol.
Must try suntana though! Do they have different % or is it just a shade? xxx

Suntana do 8, 10 & 12 and they are cherry, chocolate and coconut fragranced

Suntana do 8, 10 & 12 and they are cherry, chocolate and coconut fragranced

love the smell esp the cherry 10% one makes such a diffrence!x

Im also going to throw another name into the ring. I trained with Couture and also purchased their kit when i started and i will admit their prices are reasonable and their training is good. They are also very reliable which is also important.
From what ive heard from Fake Bake they are not reliable to say the least.

Couture charge £170 + VAT and you get the duomist machine (which is fantastic and comes with 2 year warranty) and 1 litre of Romantic Glow lotion and 1 of each after care product

Or £180 + VAT for the Maximist machine, 1 litre of romantic glow lotion and 1 of each aftercare product

And then you have £60 to add on for training and £100 for a tent.
So with couture you end up paying £360 for everything that you need which means your saving £140.00.

If you need anymore information on Couture Pm me.
Hths x

Latest posts

Back