Sienna

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ven

Reaction score
how do u rate siennax ? wanted to do the course but have heard from afew people that its abit orange so im unsure now.dont want to be giving tango tans .

The search facility will give you access to numerous posts and threads relating to Sienna X and associated course recommendations.

Did you know we also have a Sienna X social group on this site? You may wish to become a member of the group at some point.

Hope that helps.

Hi Ven

I requested a sample from Sienna some weeks ago, tried the 10%, as i always keep to lower %. I also thought it was a little orangey. :|

Laura x

I must have tried every tan on this earth and i must say the 8% sienna i had was one of the most natural iv had. However lately iv found that some therapists even shops are advertising 1 brand and using another so maybe it wasnt sienna at all!!

I use Nouvatan and Sienna X and have done for a long time. I prefer the aroma of Nouvatan, but feel the Sienna X wear off is better. Personally of al I have tried, the Sienna is best for me, plus the clients come in thick and fast for Sienna as it is such a well known brand.
I have also heard good things about Xen Tan, but have not tried it myself though. :)

im not keen on sienna had loads of girls in for prom wed and then yesterday for nails and i thought they were to light could hardly tell they had a tan. that was 10%

thanks everyone for your help iv now already booked sienna x course with ellisons and ordered kit from them to as was told that i can change brand of tan cus machine takes any ,hope this is true :|

Latest posts

Back