SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lores

Reaction score
Hello Geeks,
I have just signed up to Beauty Hum the new review site for hairdressers and beauty therapists.

I think it could be quite useful for us mobile and smaller businesses as a way of getting recommendations via review from loyal clients.

have a look Read about Beauty Hum and why it was started

I am very interested to see if I get any positive business from it xx

:)

Hi there, just wondered if anyone else is registered on Beauty Hum and how it is working for them?

Hiya, Beauty hum is a new site so lots of work is going into promoting it. The basic listing is free and there are also the capability for clients to contact you directly to request an appointment from the site and for clients to earn discounts and gifts for reviewing members. I think its a case of whoever signs up needs to promote to clients to place a review then we will see the benefit of potential new clients coming to the site and looking at the profiles. There are also opportunities for you to guest blog for the site, which is a great way to raise your own profile. Give it a go, I really think this idea has great potential x

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Lores, yep I am putting lots of effort into promoting it, and if you have any feedback would love to hear :)

Latest posts

Back