Signiture 5 CND course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlz

Reaction score
Ive been wanting to do this course for years now.
I am hoping t do in a few months time.
I dont understand the bit about bring models how many do you need? and I think they said you need to do infills on one models hands?
Do you need a nail trainer?
Any help from those who have done the course will be appreicated.

Ive been wanting to do this course for years now.
I am hoping t do in a few months time.
I dont understand the bit about bring models how many do you need? and I think they said you need to do infills on one models hands?
Do you need a nail trainer?
Any help from those who have done the course will be appreicated.
The best advice I can give you is to contact S2 and they will be more than happy to answer any queries about the course much better than anyone on here :hug:

I did mine in october and used the same model each time, did her rebalance on my day 4.

You will need the hand trainer but i rented mine for the duration of the course...but ended up buying one on my last day as i didnt want to part with it!

The best people to contact will be S2! I know though my mind goes blank whenever i ring with questions!

Please contact Sweet Squared and all the correct information will be sent to you plus you can personaly ask all the questions that you may have and get the right answers, hunni. That's what are Academy advisors do .. advise you of every detail you need to know.

Enjoy your course ... you can rent or buy a nail trainer from S2. xx

Latest posts

Back