Silk and Satin water soluble wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj1

Reaction score
Anyone ever try this stuff and if so what is your feedback on this? I used it on my legs and it seemed to work ok but didn't pick up the little hairs on my daughters underarms, very frustrating, but I love the fact that it's water soluble, cleanup is so breezy.

Never heard of this stuff? What is it and where do you get it, etc

btw, hi again, sent you a pm:lol:

Well I bought it at Beauticians, it's great for removal anyways. Just wanted some feedback.

im looking for info on water soluble wax too. needs to be available in the u.k
i hate the clean up and was just finishing off my last pot of regular wax. i.m even more keen since i managed to catch the cable of my wax pot on the backrest of my couch and flip the contents of the pot all over my fave pair of work trousers and my most comfortable [not to mention expensive]suede shoes:irked:

Who uses hard wax and if so what do you like or dislike about it?

I also buy from Beauticians and I buy the Silk and satin waxes. That is the only wax I haven't bought yet, the reason being is that I believe it is not for coarse hair. Please correct me if I'm wrong though. For underarms and bikini areas I like to use hard waxes, I realy like the one from Silk and Satin which is the cherry hard wax.
The application that I like goes:
1)Use pre-cleanser, dry area
2)Use a little bit of the after wax oil, sparingly.
3)Apply the wax in direction of hair growth, thicker at the end to pull from.
4)Cool (I use a disposable cellulose sponge in cool water to cool the wax faster)
5)Hold skin and pull in opposite direction and apply pressure with cool sponge.
6)Apply Post waxing cream.

This wax is very good and excellent results.
Hope this helped.

I bought this one, smells great, I think I was applying it too thin as I wasn't getting it all off. I love that this wax is not sticky! Some use this exclusively. I haven't started this on my clients yet, still getting a feel for it.

You will get the hang of it, practice makes perfect. I love the cherry wax it does smell great!

Latest posts

Back