Silky smooth hair - where to get it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byKaty

Reaction score
So we have a competition to do in college to show off our fantasy pieces we have to do. Tutors have recommended we get the packs of silky smooth hair and not jumbo braid. Unfortunately, that is all I have found so far.
Can any geeks recommend any good sites to order off? It all has to be done for Feb so really need to get a move on with it!

Do you have a Popcorn hair supply by where you live? It supplies all kinds of hair, I'm in the US!

Do you have a Popcorn hair supply by where you live? It supplies all kinds of hair, I'm in the US!

Never heard of it! I'm in the UK though.

Silky smooth as in thats the name of the brand or just silky smooth synthetic hair?

Silky smooth as in thats the name of the brand or just silky smooth synthetic hair?

Think it's just silky smooth synthetic hair.

Without cutting it off a weft expressions is the silkiest you'll get i think but its still crimped looking.

Without cutting it off a weft expressions is the silkiest you'll get i think but its still crimped looking.

No there is Def smooth straight hair as they've used it already in college. Though they did have wild bother getting it in

No there is Def smooth straight hair as they've used it already in college. Though they did have wild bother getting it in

Hmm i've never seen it so i have no idea

Have you tried ebay?

Hmm i've never seen it so i have no idea

Have you tried ebay?

Not as yet. Most of us were planning on ordering together to save on shipping costs so will see what they come up with.

They probably have a website in not sure though! Sorry thought that would help

Latest posts

Back