Silver "Chanel " Decals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitter tips

Reaction score
Hi
does anyone know where I can get some of the little metal decals from in the Chanel logo but in silver?? I've found some in gold but cant seem to find any in silver - i've had a very specific request from a customer!!!????
Thanks
xxx

I've only ever seen the gold ones, could you give them a fine spray of silver paint.......????? xx

or paint them with a silver nail polish?? I'd love to see silver ones x

What about painting gold ones with silver polish/paint?

I haven't seen any silver ones, sorry.

I have some. I actually have almost all of the fashion haus logos in silver, but I'm in Canada so I guess that doesn't help.

Hi

Just a thought - what are the legalities with using official logos like that. If you sell an item of for example jewellery with a logo like chanel on it then you can get into a lot of trouble.

xx

I have some. I actually have almost all of the fashion haus logos in silver, but I'm in Canada so I guess that doesn't help.

I dont suppose you ship to the UK do you?? xx

Hi

Just a thought - what are the legalities with using official logos like that. If you sell an item of for example jewellery with a logo like chanel on it then you can get into a lot of trouble.

xx

Surely that would be like saying we can't draw them on? But I'm sure the company that makes them deals with all the legalities and unless they state you cant use them for professional use I think you would be ok x

the silver is out of stock - i want everything off this site!! x

I don't ship - I'm not a supplier. Sorry. :sad: I can ask my girlfriend who I get them from if she knows where else you can get them.

I do feel a tad guilty having them, as I'm big into fashion and a faithful Burberry-ite. I do not own any faux designer apparel, and never would. But my clients want em, so I have em.

Try Nail Delights they have lots of stuff on there, worth a go:p

Latest posts

Back