Silver hair in one session?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaigeAlex.

Reaction score
So I am a very very light blonde am actually probably a level 10 and I've been after silver hair for years .. I went to a hairdressers and she put a toner on (which did nothing) and said it will take a few more applications of toner for it to go silver I went 2 more times and it did nothing and I couldn't afford to get toner put on that did nothing, anyway my didn't even change colour so I was wondering is it actually possible for a hair dresser to get my hair silver in one appointment or do they all do this method? See I think she may have just been conning money out of me because that's what it feels like :(

So I am a very very light blonde am actually probably a level 10 and I've been after silver hair for years .. I went to a hairdressers and she put a toner on (which did nothing) and said it will take a few more applications of toner for it to go silver I went 2 more times and it did nothing and I couldn't afford to get toner put on that did nothing, anyway my didn't even change colour so I was wondering is it actually possible for a hair dresser to get my hair silver in one appointment or do they all do this method? See I think she may have just been conning money out of me because that's what it feels like :(

Have you got any photos of your hair?
What tone is it now?
It very much depends on different colour houses, do you know what your hairdresser has been using? also the porosity of your hair will be a big factor.

It all depends on the tones already in your hair as to what they will use and what depth of silver you are expecting. Is it a quite dark silver or just a hint in different lights? As long as you are already very light it is possible, just try a different salon. X

yeah i am going to try a different salon, its just i didnt wanna go there if they did the same sort of thing, i have no clue what she used but she put it on my wet hair rub it in for five minutes and then washed it off, as i said it didnt make an awful lot of difference but the difference it dd make washed off in a few washes anyway.
190229_209408249074771_5787825_n.jpg

this is the colour of my hair now

and this is the colour im after

Latest posts

Back