Silver hair Wella help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HCMobile

Reaction score
Hi I've had a client show me an image of the sort of colour she would like, however I know there are so many different ways to go about achieving it but I understand some are unpredictable.
image.jpeg

I use Wella and have read on other forums that you can use special Mix 0/81 or 0/11 but may have a tinge of green to it which I do not want. I was thinking about using 8/81 Colour touch but will it be too light? Really appreciate any help you can give me as I've been trying to find the right colour for days now as her appointment is tomorrow!

Note: Her ends which she wants grey are currently a level 10

Cheers

The lady that did this is called elona taki
Follow her on Facebook as she does a video of how she got it like this x

But if all else fails....I've just done mine with blonde me steel blue with igora 8-11 & it came out very similar x

There's a new line from Guy Tang with silver and ash, Id use that. Silver pigment also fades quickly so have your client prepared to order or purchase a silver shampoo.

There's a new line from Guy Tang with silver and ash, Id use that. Silver pigment also fades quickly so have your client prepared to order or purchase a silver shampoo.

The geeks on this site are predominantly from the UK and we do not posses easy access to Kenra and a lot of the products from USA.

4kyG9Wp.jpg

I had a client Bring this photo but wanted slightly more ' blue steel ' vibe and this was my result.

Back to back foiled her hair with blondor granules and left the roots out. Processed for 20-30min.

After she was washed out and toned with 8/81 for few min to clean up the blonde.

Then pre pigged her root with 0/8 perfecton ( purple ) and put a 33/0 on 1/2 inch of root area let process for 15 min.

Then used 10/0 + 10/1 with drop of 0/81 + 0/88 ( added that for more blue tone) and melted the ends miss into roots. If you wanted a more silver tone and less blue I would skip the 0/88 or use less of it.

Latest posts

Back