Silver hair Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The farm work is a thing in Australia. If you are from Europe and you are here for a certain amount of time on a working visa you need to work on a farm for I believe it is 3 months to get your next visa. My boss couldn't sponsor my stylist so they had to do it (my boss is already sponsoring someone). He has to pick avocados to stay in Australia. Bless him.

I had one boss who was sexually harassing.

The homeless dude was a lie on my room mates part.

The gang guy is from my old work and I would rather not drag up things like that. The way my old boss treated me was cruel. I would rather forget that place and move on.

Nothing like picking avocados for a living.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought you were an apprentice? Now you have a stylist?

Ha, I remember having to pick peppers (capsicum I think is the native term) when I was in oz to extend my visa when I was travelling - it was a mix between the worst job and the best at the same time :) well hopefully when the new hairdresser starts work at the salon linkles everything will fall into place, x

And seriously ffs. I am here for help and you guys are just being tossers as per usual. I am asking for a colour solution. Not a "judge whatever situation I'm in". I am trying to actually learn something and get through my apprenticeship and that is why I came to a place like this. Stop feeding off drama.

They're all mostly keyboard warriors Hun.. With empty columns! Hence why they are on here 24/7 😆

They're all mostly keyboard warriors Hun.. With empty columns! Hence why they are on here 24/7

Keyboard warriors.

They're all mostly keyboard warriors Hun.. With empty columns! Hence why they are on here 24/7 😆

Can you fill in your profile please Gail-Hannah!

So why are you on here then? 😂

Because I thought it was a site to share ideas, pics and mixtures etc.. Mostly it is, but when ppl get bitchy and start making fun of the people asking for help, it seems like they have nothing better to do.. 😂😂😂😂 is that ok with you?

Because I thought it was a site to share ideas, pics and mixtures etc.. Mostly it is, but when ppl get bitchy and start making fun of the people asking for help, it seems like they have nothing better to do.. 😂😂😂😂 is that ok with you?

You'll understand when you've been on here a while.

Things start to get very tedious.

I'd much rather read something original and entertaining then the same question 50 times over because people can't be bothered to use the search function :-/

Which is what you are doing

I'd much rather read something original and entertaining then the same question 50 times over because people can't be bothered to use the search function :-/

Hallelujah slice the haggis. Amen to that!

😂😂😂 okay.. Get back to your busy column then.

So we have geeks on here have so much knowledge and experience to share by having empty columns hmmmmmmmm

Latest posts

Back