Site Updated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
For those that have been pounding on the door for the last 3 hours, let me be the first to welcome you back in.

I have been manically updating various elements of the site and sad to say, not everything has made it through right now.

The link system and GeekMart are currently closed as is the chat room. All 3 should be open very soon so stop freaking out :D

Most of the new features are subtle and will be discovered as you work your way through the site. No massive show stoppers, but lots of great additions for future evolution :D

Anyhooo, Let me know if you come across any show stopping bugs. There are bound to be a few ;)

Thanks, for getting Geeks up and running again, I have been having withdrawl symptoms all night :lol:

Joan

wahooo, can't wait to check out the updates!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Done Sam... I've found a couple of the subtle new features and they're kewl :wink2:
xx

Hi - welcome back

What is the "multi quote" thing all about??

Glad it all went well, and even better to be back. :) :)

Hi - welcome back

What is the "multi quote" thing all about??

wahooo, can't wait to check out the updates!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
click on the multi quote button and you automatically quote those geeks who's quote button you clicked... kewl huh? it's fab :D

There is also a link in the quote to take you back to the original quote :)

omg!!!!! ive drank so much wine whilst waiting , im now to drunk to do anything!!!!!!!! god damn you sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow - what else does the new stuff do?

:) :) :)
threads that you've posted in are green in colour, makes it loads easier to see them :D

Double clicking on a forum icon marks all its contents as being read (nice way to ignore chit chat threads from new post results ;) )

There is also better CC and now BCC options with PM's

Double clicking on a forum icon marks all its contents as being read (nice way to ignore chit chat threads from new post results ;) )

samantha!!!!!!!!! tell him to stop!!! whats he on about????????????

ooooo the new rep thing is cool... no more waiting for other pages to load... just a wee pop up box :)

and our wee 'favorites' have gone from the top by our gifts... but they are still in our profiles

samantha!!!!!!!!! tell him to stop!!! whats he on about????????????

im guessing cc etc..... is like when ya emailing... as in copying ppl into the pm ;)

im guessing cc etc..... is like when ya emailing... as in copying ppl into the pm ;)
and bcc is blind copy :wink2:

my Pager isn't working :(

and bcc is blind copy :wink2:

my Pager isn't working :(

ive nt tried paging yet.....

just noticed that the rep boxes are paler when you have recently repped someone and you need to rep more ppl before you can rep me again... kinda handy ;)

all of the above mentioned,

AND ALL THOSE FREE GEEKMOLIANS, that is sooo cool.

yes the changes are great...heres to the evolution!

all of the above mentioned,

AND ALL THOSE FREE GEEKMOLIANS, that is sooo cool.

yes the changes are great...heres to the evolution!

have i missed something....lololol

my pictures have gone!!? when trying to upload...the box is saying its full.....:suprised: any ideas anyone???

Latest posts

Back