Site Updated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my pictures have gone!!? when trying to upload...the box is saying its full.....:suprised: any ideas anyone???
you have 5 pics in the gallery Cheryl... search for your user name in the gallery search.
don't know why you can't upload anymore though... maybe there are some more tweaks to be done to the site before everything's running at 100%.

Thank you Sam, I had to sit and watch television for a change last night, !! makes you realise what an incredible site this is, all your help is really appreciated and hard work. :hug: xxx

Thought something was different!

I was is panic last night!

Under UserCP the rep points I have received are listed but the list to show the ones that I have given to other people has gone.

threads that you've posted in are green in colour, makes it loads easier to see them :D

Mine aren't and neither does the nice little red cross appear - is it anything to do with my browser maybe - I use IE

Mine aren't and neither does the nice little red cross appear - is it anything to do with my browser maybe - I use IE
I use IE too... hmmmmmm <thinking>... have you cleared out your temp files recently etc? it's worth a try, other than that I'd put it down to a few glitches that Sam's yet to work through :wink2:

i think the red cards are unfair! :eek:

and what free geekmolians? :lol:

i think the red cards are unfair! :eek:
Why?
The Infraction system will help the Moderators immensely with cutting out unsolicited spam and advertising on the site aswell as huge troublesome signatures and more besides.
We're new to this system aswell as you guys and it might take a while for us to get used to it, but we'll get there :wink2:

Not everything is ported over yet. Im working hard at getting it all sorted, but then again IM ON HOLIDAY!!!

The infraction system is more than fair as long as you abide by the site rules which shouldnt be a problem for 99.9999% of users.

Not everything is ported over yet. Im working hard at getting it all sorted, but then again IM ON HOLIDAY!!!

The infraction system is more than fair as long as you abide by the site rules which shouldnt be a problem for 99.9999% of users.

Sam - ARE YOU MAD!

Why are you volunteering your precious holiday time for us geeks!

I dont know where you would be without you!

:hug:

x x x

The green highlight is on most of the posts that I have replied to but not all of them for some reason...and Sam what does Samantha think of you doing this while on holiday????:eek:

hi, i will have a look now and see what the changes are - i havent been able to go online for a couple of days. i wonder if i can change my username yet! x

I don't seem to have any green highlights?...but I havenot been on for a while I am sure I will eventually find my way round the changes.
Like the Card system...it sounds a good idea and will hopefully make life easier for the Mods.
Only thing Sam...and I know its kind of silly & nit picking...but why did you change shtuff....back to stuff.....?

Shtuff always made me smile when I clicked on it!!

Can I ask. When or are we to get the facility to view other geeks gallery by clicking on their username? please!

Latest posts

Back