SJK Russian Tape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
I know ive seen a particular extensionist on here who constantly has gorgeous transformations and uses sjk russian tape....except I cant find who she is!!!

Please step forward....:D
Have a client perfect for tape, but Angel Remy dont javw stock yet so would love advice on SJk... how are you finding it holds in the hair, & lifespan?

Tia! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Maybe not me then 😄 ...

I know ive seen a particular extensionist on here who constantly has gorgeous transformations and uses sjk russian tape....except I cant find who she is!!!

Have a client perfect for tape, but Angel Remy dont javw stock yet so would love advice on SJk... how are you finding it holds in the hair, & lifespan?

Tia! X

SHE (Faye) uses it. X

Tia! X

Nietta have you had message about Fabulong tape?

I've spoke to someone about the sjk tape as I was sat on the fence wondering and she said it went dry after a few weeks ..

Im looking for tape suppliers too, im dye to do my training next weekend and unsure of what suppliers are good budget and high end prices with goid hair xx

Im looking for tape suppliers too, im dye to do my training next weekend and unsure of what suppliers are good budget and high end prices with goid hair xx

Angel Remy tape is due in around 4-5 weeks. Fabulong also do tape hair and remi cachet

I got a text from Hollie today about the Fabulong tape!
Ended up ordering SJK tape, I will however advertise this as indian as I think its laughable they call it Russian :/
Fitting next week so we shall see! Ive seen some people heat the tape once stuck, & some people don't....what do you geeks do? X

I got a text from Hollie today about the Fabulong tape!
Ended up ordering SJK tape, I will however advertise this as indian as I think its laughable they call it Russian :/
Fitting next week so we shall see! Ive seen some people heat the tape once stuck, & some people don't....what do you geeks do? X

Heat for literally 2 seconds

I use the SJK tape, you cannot heat it at all, it bubbles. Its S58 that you can heat - hope that helps.

My first client with it lasted 6 weeks with no loss but she was a first time extension wearer. This is with no heat. My S58 clients last a little longer but I find the SJK a little more towards double drawn if that makes sense? S58 are bringing out DD tape so when they do ill use that and AL

I only have used s58 tape that's all x

I use the SJK tape, you cannot heat it at all, it bubbles. Its S58 that you can heat - hope that helps.

My s58 tape bubbled, and the top of the tape is thick and not neat at all. Won't be dying their tape again

Angel Remy tape is due in around 4-5 weeks. Fabulong also do tape hair and remi cachet

For a moment I thought this was a post that you couldn't recommend angel Remy lololololol

My s58 tape bubbled, and the top of the tape is thick and not neat at all. Won't be dying their tape again

Too hot for too long ;)

For a moment I thought this was a post that you couldn't recommend angel Remy lololololol

Is there a problem with that? Lololol?
And I didn't recommend I said there due in stock and I said about others not just angel Remy.

Now now my lovelies!!!

Is there a problem with that? Lololol?
And I didn't recommend I said there due in stock and I said about others not just angel Remy.

No problem at all, its common knowledge that you recommend Angel Remy all day every day hun, each to their own ;-)

No problem at all, its common knowledge that you recommend Angel Remy all day every day hun, each to their own ;-)

Lol whatever you say lovely. No harm In recommending. And it's not a allday everyday thing. I recommend others also .. Bye

Too hot for too long ;)

it was from the moment i touched it, but im not bothered anyway as they were chunky buggers so not using them again lol

Latest posts

Back