SK Spa tees off for charity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
Bury St Edmunds-based SK Clinic + Spa joined a recent fundraiser, helping raise £500 for St Nicholas' Hospice as part of a crazy golf weekend.

More than 200 local supporters donned their plaids, contributing £3 each to take part in a nine-hole round game.

The SK team donated a Tension Relief Massage to help revive one weary player. Daniela Chandler, SK’s spa director, said, “It’s an honour to be able to contribute something to this incredible charity, which engages in tireless and invaluable work that helps countless individuals everyday.”

Local businessman and organiser Peter Hannah added “I am delighted to have worked together with my clients and other local businesses to raise money for such a worthy cause. It was a real team effort, my family also helped out over the weekend to run the event. I would like to thank everyone for their support and for joining in the fun. As a local businessman, I believe it is really important to give something back to the local community and I strongly admire the extremely valuable work undertaken by St Nicholas Hospice Care.”

Photo: from left to right, organiser Peter Hannah, Shelley Barrett (from Putterfingers.co.uk), Laura Hannah.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    8.6 KB

Latest posts

Back