Skill Building Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katlu

Reaction score
After reading a few threads on how great and patient Amanda Fontanarrosa is, I tried ringing her to book a one to one, but she hasn't returned my calls. I was feeling very hopeful but now undestand it won't happen because she works between here and Germany(?) and is almost impossible to get hold of.
So I thought I'd try a skill building course and wondered if any of you geeks out there have trained in London, and would like to know how you got on.

There are two great training academies you could go to - either Acton or Loughton.

Call Education Head Office and they will give you all the information you need (Tel 0113 275 0433).

Good luck!

I think that I am right in saying that Amanda has been away at the Fashion Shows, and has been really very busy. This may be the answer as to why she hasn't returned your calls.

I wasn't aware that she works between here and Germany, so I can't help you there, sorry.

Amanda is a wonderful Educator, but I am sure that the ones who teach at the Academies Chris mentioned will be fab too.

I think I'll go for Acton as it's near. Thanks for your help

Hey hun...hope you are well. Long time no speak.

Have you spoken to Pamela at Maidenhead. I know you did your L&P and Spa inductions there at the same time as me. I've done a couple of 1-1's with Pamela now and she is very good.

PM me if you wanna chat more about it...

Latest posts

Back