Skin Base microdermabrasion & facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Guys that offer microdermabrasion how & at what point do you offer the dermabrasion into your facial?
I'm hoping to take on the Skinbase machine in the next month along side Eve Taylor facial & body range, do you offer a simple microdermabrasion treatment & then a more luxury version with massage & mask? Also does anyone offer courses of treatment for micro? I was thinking buy 5 treatments & get your 6th free? Any info relating to my questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks xx

Hi, i offer MDA and also use Eve Taylor.
I offer an express which is cleanse, mda, soothing gel mask, tone remove with hot towels, moisturise & sunscreen.
Then deluxe which is double cleanse, mda, ultra soothing cleanse & remove with hot towels (which helps to remove excess crystsals) apply bio mask over any serums you choose to use, hand & arm, foot and leg or head massage whilst mask is on, remove mask with hot towels, apply hylauronic acid serum, tone, moisturise, eye gel, lip salve and solar shield.
I do not carry out facial massage with mda as do not want to over stimulate the skin and i feel less is more with mda

H xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you hun. Very helpful. Did you do any training with skin base? I'd like to hear more from others too so just bumping this up x

Hi JoJo
I offer MD and have had a very positive experience so far. I trained with Skinbase in March last year. Very good training - lady came to my home. Regular contact, excellent customer service, fast delivery. Cannot fault them at all!
I offer MD for the face, then a MD with soothing Spa Find Facial Mask, also MD for the body ie targeting cellulite, stretch marks etc. Really good A*** All the best with it xx

Hey JoJo, i use the skinbase its been a great asset to the business. I use to use Eve Taylor with it so i had an express treatment of cleanse, microderm then moisturiser 30mins and then for the 1 hour treatment it was cleanse, microderm, mask- one of the cryogenic ones, hand and arm massage and moisturiser, hope this helps and good luck with it all x

Hi,
I use Dermalogica with my skin base is and my routine is.

30 min standard treatment £37
Dbl Cleanse with special cleansing gel
MD
Spritz with Ultra calming mist Moisturise with Barrier Repair
UC SPF
After care & samples.

45 min treatment £44
Cleanse
MD
Super extra gentle pressure point (tely it's just finger placement) with ultra calming serum
Ultra calming masque (from the fridge)
Hand/arm massage using massage candle
Moisturise & SPF
Aftercare & samples.

I add 15 mins to first treatment for consultation

I offer courses at a discount.
6 x 30 £190
8 x 30 £240
10 x £280

I've got 6 people on a weekly course at the mo.
Been doing skin base since sept 11

Hope this helps

Gina Ballerina, mine is the same as yours now I use Dermalogica! Im not hijacking honest :)

Great minds think alike :)

I'm getting the Skinbase machine at the end of the month and am struggling with which SPF to get, any suggestions please?

Hi, i offer MDA and also use Eve Taylor.
I offer an express which is cleanse, mda, soothing gel mask, tone remove with hot towels, moisturise & sunscreen.
Then deluxe which is double cleanse, mda, ultra soothing cleanse & remove with hot towels (which helps to remove excess crystsals) apply bio mask over any serums you choose to use, hand & arm, foot and leg or head massage whilst mask is on, remove mask with hot towels, apply hylauronic acid serum, tone, moisturise, eye gel, lip salve and solar shield.
I do not carry out facial massage with mda as do not want to over stimulate the skin and i feel less is more with mda

H xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Heather,

This makes very interesting reading for me personally as I was told to remove crystals with tepid water as nothing warm or hot should be used after MDA, so wondering if hot towels is better?

I was told cold water?

me too, nothing hot after microderm

Can any one pass me contact details for Skin Base, I have tried there website several times but am having no luck in them getting back to me.

Thanks

This is exactly what I want to do Jo. I use eve Taylor. I'm in a very small salon and only work part time and I'm dubious as to take on the scheme in case I can't quite make enough money to pay them the rental? X

I want to do this as well bit the girl I work with is bringing in the Caci ultimate machine and I think I might be waisting my time if that whopper is going to be in the salon as well.

I have just literally taken this on and I only work a Thursday and Saturday I have only done two last Saturday, got two in today and another few booked but I don't think am gonna cover costs for 6 months on it....I am needing to advertise I have been putting it on Facebook but will need to do more....fingers crossed it takes off....does anyone do a lot in one week xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just literally taken this on and I only work a Thursday and Saturday I have only done two last Saturday, got two in today and another few booked but I don't think am gonna cover costs for 6 months on it....I am needing to advertise I have been putting it on Facebook but will need to do more....fingers crossed it takes off....does anyone do a lot in one week xx

I thought you couldn't lose because if you don't do any in 1 week you only get charged for 1 and if you're out of pocket after 6 months they give you the money back?

Yeah you do but if I don't do one a week then am down £12 xx

Sorry just read it again do they give you money back I must have missed that bit xx

Yes, after 6 months if you are out of pocket they give you the money back so you can't lose. They must assume you can't end up out of pocket but obviously some people aren't finding it that easy to sell treatments.

Latest posts

Back