Skin Base microdermabrasion & facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am definitely out of pocket but had it longer than 6 months. They never mentioned any money back for me? Is this because I had it longer?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I ask you girls what SPF you use ? I am in Republic of Ireland so need one that is available here or online

I use dermalogica sensitive skin formulas :)

Do you know if I could use the anti aging range for people using mda for anti aging

Or should I stick with sensitive products always

I use dermalogica super sensitive block

Hi Heather,

This makes very interesting reading for me personally as I was told to remove crystals with tepid water as nothing warm or hot should be used after MDA, so wondering if hot towels is better?

Sorry only just seen your post.

I don't use the hot towels as I would in a manual classic facial for the reasons you state.

I just use the towels from the caddy for convenience rather than faff changing water. But I do ensure that I cool them somewhat before using them and I don't rest them on the skin, I just use them to remove product.

H xx

Can I ask you girls what SPF you use ? I am in Republic of Ireland so need one that is available here or online

I use dermalogica sensitive skin formulas :)

Do you know if I could use the anti aging range for people using mda for anti aging

Or should I stick with sensitive products always
Anti ageing products should not be used during treatment nor for 3days after as they would be too stimulating on the skin. Solar defense booster SPF 30 dermalogica

I use Nivea 30 sensitive and tell clients to use E45 or equivalent for 3 days with min 15 SPF

i've just taken on the skinbase machine, changed from crystal clear. i'm using the crystal clear products i have left for the time being but i'm running out of mask. can anyone recommend a mask to use that doesn't mean me having to buy a full system just yet. x

I'm doing the skin base training on the 23rd June can anyone recommends what gel cleanser I can use! I don't have a good range of skin care as I was mobile for a while and have just moved into salon so don't have a great deal money to fork out just yet! Any skin care range that you recommend? I only have a few bits of kaeso at the moment

Thanks

Eve Taylor's soothing masque if great - no minimum order just open account send certificates etc and you can order just 1 thing if you want to.

A good cleanser is the purifying wash - it foams.

I had skinbase MD for over a year but then I sent it back as we weren't getting people in for it.

Training was fab.

Jemima :)

Eve Taylor's soothing masque if great - no minimum order just open account send certificates etc and you can order just 1 thing if you want to.

A good cleanser is the purifying wash - it foams.

I had skinbase MD for over a year but then I sent it back as we weren't getting people in for it.

Training was fab.

Jemima :)

Hi jemima

Thanks for the reply I did actually look into eve Taylor today and have registered with them just wasn't sure how product ordering worked but now u have said that they sound perfect to use! I'm really looking forward to the training just hoping it works for me

Thanks again for the heads up on products :)

Latest posts

Back