Skin care for mens facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I use Eve Taylor skincare products for my facials at the moment but want to introduce men into the aquasion and was wondering can anyone recommend a good skincare range for men as im not sure if Eve Taylor would do??

I am renting rooms soon rather than working from home so need some good advise as soon as possible

i dont have a male range i use my normal range(which is eve taylor).

The men ( i see) seem fine with this to be honest for me personally i dint buy a male range as i dont see that many men for facials its mainly massage but thats just me!!!

But i know dermalogica do one but there is the set up cost involved

sorry if thats no good:irked:

Hi Kelly

Thankyou for your reply

I wanted to ask as i was,nt really sure if aromatherapy based skincare would suit men lol...but my husband said why dont you use the same he seems to like it has,nt complained yet anyway lol

i use my eve taylor range for my male facials without any probs, they all love it x

I wanted to ask as i was,nt really sure if aromatherapy based skincare would suit men lol...but my husband said why dont you use the same he seems to like it has,nt complained yet anyway lol
My theory is 'good enough for me, it's good enough for him'.

A lot of men are a lot more clued into aromatherapy products these days and love it. One of my footballers asked me one night if my massage oil had lavender in it. He knows his oils.

Latest posts

Back