Skin care......HELP !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tasha239

Reaction score
Hello i really hope someone can help me, im opening a salon very soon and still dont know what skin care range to use, it needs to be fairly low cost as im starting out and will upgrade later, can anyone help me.....please!:cry:

Eve Taylor has no minimum order and is a fab range. Buying cheaper stuff that you may have to change at a later date is false economy.
Maybe just start with the salon range and then add the retail stock when you start making a bit of money. :)

I have the price list at work so i will pm you with prices tomorrow. You'll be surprised :)

highly recomend eve taylor. Lovley products, very resonable price, no min order, quick delivery and they are very helpful. Hope thar helps.
Kirsty

I have the price list at work so i will pm you with prices tomorrow. You'll be surprised :)

hi angelina

could you possibly send these to me too please? i've tried emailing eve taylor via their website for info but not heard anything back yet so would be great to get an idea of prices.

Yes no probs. Will pm you them tomorrow as well :)

Hi Can i also have the eve Taylor prices please, i'm thinking of changing my range. Ta

Lisa

Latest posts

Back