Skin care range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilebeauty1

Reaction score
hi, i already have my own mobile tanning and nails business but i am about to qualify in beauty at the end of this year. I am planning to stay mobile but really unsure what skin care products to use. any suggestions? thanks

It depends on your budget when i first started mobile work i used natures way, It was affordable to me at the time and I got a good range.

There are many things to consider when looking for a skin care range.
Are you looking for a transformational range? If so it will cost a little more than a basic range.
What's your budget? Some of the companies have minimum start up orders, and some of them can be very expensive. Without exception those who have taken out loans to start themselves up have not regretted it though!
Look at your competition - what are they offering? Do you really want to offer exactly the same range as the mobile therapist 10 miles away?
Organic/cosmeceutical/aromatherapeutic?
Are you looking for a well known brand, or something more niche and exclusive?

The first thing to do is to get samples and info from all the brands that fit your criteria.
Enjoy the journey!

Hi, I did the shopping around for skin care ranges myself about 8 months ago. Most companies will send you free samples if you email them. I got a load sent to me and checked them out together with their deals for starting up. If you are a small business, working alone or mobile you might want to look for one that doesnt have a minimum order amount. I looked at Eve Taylor, Patricia Milton., Dr Hauschka and Moor Spa amoung others but went for Natural Elements by Essentially Yours in the end as noone else around my patch was doing organic facials and I wanted to offer something different. Have to say I've been pleased with the products and the clients like them. (And there was no minimum order which was a big factor for me as I'm mobile so didnt want masses of product to begin with). Good luck!

Latest posts

Back