Skin care range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I trained over 2 years ago, my husband came and stayed at the hotel with me. I went off for my second days training and had my first Environ vitamin facial - I wasn't even using the products The next day, sitting at breakfast, my husband asked if I had make up on. I said 'no, why?' to which he said 'Your skin looks amazing'. This is a man who notices NOTHING lol.
The facials use a mix of currents to achieve maximum efficacy of the product. Have you done the training? I cannot rate their training highly enough. One of the best things I have done. I redid it last October with my daughter.
I have also done the cool peel training and met a girlfriend in London that night for dinner. She commented how amazing my skin looked and booked a cool peel because of it.
All I can say is, you won't regret it!
I have just ordered the Jane Iredale best sellers display - at last - and am looking forward to some make up event days!

Please ask if you have any other questions, as I know it's a big commitment!

Vic x

When I trained over 2 years ago, my husband came and stayed at the hotel with me. I went off for my second days training and had my first Environ vitamin facial - I wasn't even using the products The next day, sitting at breakfast, my husband asked if I had make up on. I said 'no, why?' to which he said 'Your skin looks amazing'. This is a man who notices NOTHING lol.
The facials use a mix of currents to achieve maximum efficacy of the product. Have you done the training? I cannot rate their training highly enough. One of the best things I have done. I redid it last October with my daughter.
I have also done the cool peel training and met a girlfriend in London that night for dinner. She commented how amazing my skin looked and booked a cool peel because of it.
All I can say is, you won't regret it!
I have just ordered the Jane Iredale best sellers display - at last - and am looking forward to some make up event days!

Please ask if you have any other questions, as I know it's a big commitment!

Vic x

Glad you got the display Vic. Did you buy the stand for the display in the end?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

No, a kitchen drawer cabinet from ikea so the right depth and loads of deep drawer storage. I'm really pleased we've done it at last. I now have to sell about a ton of make up!
Vic x

I'm going to come down to Southampton and give you make up lessons til you have sold all your stock lol x

I'm going to come down to Southampton and give you make up lessons til you have sold all your stock lol x

I wish you would Vic...

Mind you I have sold a spice lip liner and a smooth affair this week. Opps. no that good eh!

Don't ask me how much Environ I have sold...... you might be jealous.. ha ha ha .....

Thank you Vic for all your feedback - I've booked the training for October and booked the skin analysis day for the week after. I'm very excited about the products. I've taken on Jane Iredale too and really loving the products. I am using the avst 1 products at the moment and I'm happy with them. I just don't retail a lot in my salon and I guess that's a little bit of a worry but I guess with everything you have to take some risks.
Thanks again
Jemma xx

Hey jemma good luck with it all. Please give me a shout if you have any questions or anything I can help with. I've just taken delivery of my Jane Iredale display which looks fab! Vic x

Latest posts

Back