Skin Deep: The Business of Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg those lashes!! How sore they must have been! I hope this program will ensure clients become more educated and start using professional, well trained therapists instead of bargain hunting!! X

Her eyes looked so painful! I would of been devastated! The other lady that redid them did a fab job though!

the new lashes looked really nice.

next week hair dye and acid peels.

I tried watching the first episode but had to give up about half way, if that. The programme is SO bad! Very amateur, I can't bear it. Shame, as it would be an interesting programme if it was done properly.

I tried watching the first episode but had to give up about half way, if that. The programme is SO bad! Very amateur, I can't bear it. Shame, as it would be an interesting programme if it was done properly.

Exactly my thought! Makes me cringe... And some of the advice was wrong.
Semi perm lashes cause hair loss in the long run? Hmm

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Exactly my thought! Makes me cringe... And some of the advice was wrong.
Semi perm lashes cause hair loss in the long run? Hmm

It makes you wonder how these things ever get comissioned. Whoever that girl is, she is so wooden and expressionless, and the whole set up seems so cheaply done. I'm no expert on lashes, but surely done correctly by a professional they will cause no damage.

What do you geeks think ? I was thinking this show has helped my business as it has educated my clients on how it shouldn't be done and how cheaper doesn't always mean a better deal I.e duff treatments. My regulars watched the show and said it showed them that beauty does have a lot of skill and not just 'anyone' can 'give it a go' so to speak. Xx

What do you geeks think ? I was thinking this show has helped my business as it has educated my clients on how it shouldn't be done and how cheaper doesn't always mean a better deal I.e duff treatments. My regulars watched the show and said it showed them that beauty does have a lot of skill and not just 'anyone' can 'give it a go' so to speak. Xx

That is a very good point but I'm sure there are still people out their who didn't really listen to the show and believe that these treatments are damaging :/

Latest posts

Back