Skin peels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danm

Reaction score
Hiya geeks
Im looking to go into skin peels can anyone recommend a company with training? Pleaseeee help!

Only Yourx are excellent and very versatile.
I have been offering several different peels for many years, but with this range the peel is more of a 1 hour facial, but with instantly visible results. This allows Therapists to offer a premium treatment for your Clients.
I trained earlier this year, but being a very busy skin treatment clinic with a waiting list, I have only recently been able to fit in these peels. Every Client who has tried one, wants a course. All I need is a few more hours in the day! :lol:

I have been offering several different peels for many years, but with this range the peel is more of a 1 hour facial, but with instantly visible results. This allows Therapists to offer a premium treatment for your Clients.
I trained earlier this year, but being a very busy skin treatment clinic with a waiting list, I have only recently been able to fit in these peels. Every Client who has tried one, wants a course. All I need is a few more hours in the day! :lol:

Really this sounds amazing shall l just google them? Xxxxx

This is something that I'm interested in too, do you know what qualifications you need to get on the skin peeling courses? I'm NVQ 2 & 3 in beauty therapy x

This is something that I'm interested in too, do you know what qualifications you need to get on the skin peeling courses? I'm NVQ 2 & 3 in beauty therapy x

No love I don't I'm looking in to it xx

Any one please help

Any one please help

We use dermaquest resurfacing peels at the clinik, they are one of our most popular treatments xx

We use dermaquest resurfacing peels at the clinik, they are one of our most popular treatments xx

Hiya Paige! Ha do they have a web site? Xx the Faceframe brows have been going amazing thank you for all your support xxx

Hiya Paige! Ha do they have a web site? Xx the Faceframe brows have been going amazing thank you for all your support xxx

It's from dermapure, awww nice to hear Danielle your welcome :) xx

I used to use Only yourx but there prices have gone up a lot at the end of last year by a big jump. I have just taken on beauty lab Glycopeel I have literally just taken it on so its early days but the customer service is brilliant and the products are lovely ;-) Good luck theres a lot of peels out there to choose from ! Try Puramed too they are nice x

Do you know how much the course is? Xx

Dermaquest, amazing results, brilliant support and training

Dermaquest, amazing results, brilliant support and training

I've just been trialling a product which made my skin horrific, red, blotchy, scaly and spotty, my colleague did me a lactic peel and gave me a delicate skin cleanser and a revive cream and its cleared up in a matter of days xx

Is this medical or beauty? Can beauty therapists train or do you need to be medically qualified?

Is this medical or beauty? Can beauty therapists train or do you need to be medically qualified?

i have worked with several brands over the years and nvq level 3 beauty or equivalent is required x

i have worked with several brands over the years and nvq level 3 beauty or equivalent is required x

Super!! Was discussing this with my sister for new salon as she's medical & I'm level 3 x

I used to use Only yourx but there prices have gone up a lot at the end of last year by a big jump. I have just taken on beauty lab Glycopeel I have literally just taken it on so its early days but the customer service is brilliant and the products are lovely ;-) Good luck theres a lot of peels out there to choose from ! Try Puramed too they are nice x

Only Yourx prices jumped up a lot from my initial inquiry and I was surprised to receive the new price list on my training day. I started these treatment very slowly monitoring the results and fortunately in my case, this increase was before I had priced the treatments. I was able to adjust my charges accordingly and they have lived up to their premium price and clients love them. However, there are many products used in the Peels, so replacing the individual items in my starter kit is going to be expensive.
Some of the Therapists on my course were charging much lower prices for these peels and I wonder how they will absorb the increase in products or how their clients will feel about a substantial price jump?
When comparing companies, it is a good idea to look at the cost price of the the Peels and the number of products you need to stock to perform the treatments.

Hiya geeks
Im looking to go into skin peels can anyone recommend a company with training? Pleaseeee help!

Hi there, we've got a fab Peeling Treatment from our French brand Resultime by Collin Paris (formerly Collin Resultime). This treatment offers the most visible transformation you can obtain with aesthetic treatments. It will erase dead cells and re-launch cell renewal, and the global effect on cellular and tissular regeneration brings you immediate and long term effectiveness. Suitable for all skin types and ages except sensitive, sold individually or as a corrective course of 3-6 treatments. Let me know if you'd like more info on the range! PM me or email [email protected]. Roxie x

Can you actually just use one type of peel use it in conjunction with your facial. i.e. Glycopeel. I am currently using only 10% AHA, but I was wondering if I can use stronger peel (use as exfoliate stage) and buy it separately from the company that does not require minimum order. Is this possible?

Latest posts

Back