Skin problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peppi

Reaction score
I am in desperate need of some help. No matter what I do or eat i seem to get so many pimples on my face near my Chin. Puberty has come and long gone yet nothing i do seems to help. Can anyone give me some advise as I am too embarrased to talk to people while I look like this.
Pls help me
:cry:

hi hun, i've got these to the right of my chin. ive tried everything I could think of. I'm a beauty therapist and i feel really bad that i've got them. usually i dont go to the doctors for something like this... dont think its good for the skin, but after months of trying to sort it out myself yesterday i gave up and went to see my doctor. He gave me Zineryt. I used to last night, woke up this morning expecting to have a red, flakey skin around my spots. Well i was surpised. The spots have actually got smaller! and the underlying congestion is nearly gone! If you've tried everything and the little beggers are still there i'd say go to the doctors. xxx

pimples that occur in and around the chin area are hormonal. do you get them around when you are expecting your period? Are you menopausal? A good skin care regime with some sort of acne spot treatment would probably help. Something that contains benzol peroxide or salicilic acid are the best.

Latest posts

Back