Skin rash - Aldi face cream !! ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAILZTONES

Reaction score
I have broken out in a rash on my neck, chest and a little on my cheeks. I purchased the day and night anti wrinkle face cream from ALDI that everyone is talking about. I have used it twice and my skin is terrrible. I have the same reaction when using all spray tanning lotions (apart from Tantrick!). St Tropez giving me the worst reaction until today with this face cream.

I am trying to find what common ingredients that I may be allergic to, and have examined the bottles and they have totally different ingredients. I was told today that it could be the retinol in the face cream. My neck and cheeks are on fire and very red. This is very unusual for me and I wouldn't say that I have sensitive skin at all. I have taken a piriton allergy tablet and allery cream on skin and it seems to be calming down.

I would really appreciate your comments............thanks guys........ I do hope this rash clears by tomorrow, as I'm going into Cardiff to watch Wales win a Grand Slam lol. On a positive note at least my face will match my shirt lol !

It is highly possible to be a reaction to retinol but dont think the Aldi cream would have had a strong enough % of the retinol in it.

It could also perhaps be some of the parabens in it.

Latest posts

Back