Skin rejuvenation treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie Babe

Reaction score
I'm looking into purchasing a non surgical facelift machine & have come across the Ultimate Skincare Facial Toning System who have recommended their new Cryoderm system.
Has anyone had any experience of either this company or the new machine?
They also do the facial toning (microcurrent) machine any info on this would also be appreciated.
If I go with a non surgical facelift machine it is a huge capital investment & all advice will be greatly appreciated
Many Thanks

Personally when making this kind of investment you're better off going for something like the CACI. I've never had anyone coming in asking for a "micro-current facial" they ask for "a CACI", the name is synonymous with the technique in the minds of most of the public, and it is the CACI that most will seek out. I am turning away CACI clients because I have no more spaces for the initial course of 10, and most months I get new people wanting to have CACI's.

Although the machines are expensive they have excellent payment options in place. I'm buying mine over 3 years on hire-purchase, and I have made a profit on it from the first month, and with only one year left now to pay this will have worked out as one of my best investments. Have a look at their website for the machines they offer etc:

http://www.caci-international.co.uk/

Latest posts

Back