Skin round nail cut from nail file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
Hi had my nails done tonight and im really pleased with them look lovely but 3 of my nails are cut around the nail bed what happened when she was filing and they feel sore i didnt make much of a fuss as i felt awful but she said it hasnt happened in years , could it be anything to do with my hands as i just started getting dermatitus hands dry sore and cracked, so do you think its just from my skin being very delicate as to why they have cut so much on them nails x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've had this happen to me a few times... It bloody hurts doesn't it :( I'd say it was probably more down to her filing than your skin hun. As I have no problems with my skin and as I say has happened a few times by other techs :( xxx

No it would be the nail tech. Maybe she used a new file and didn't rub edges to soften.

Massage some solar oil in! It's an awful feeling.. feels like little paper cuts in my opinion. They heal fast but definitely not a nice feeling. I have yet to cut a client and am so happy about that. lol.

No it would be the nail tech. Maybe she used a new file and didn't rub edges to soften.

Ahh ok i felt awful for her as she made me bleed lol , so then she was like oh im so sorry its not happened for years as she use to do it when she first started , xx

I've had this happen to me a few times... It bloody hurts doesn't it :( I'd say it was probably more down to her filing than your skin hun. As I have no problems with my skin and as I say has happened a few times by other techs :( xxx

Ahh :( ok my nails are really nice and i love the way she has got tips nice and natural and thin my last set i got by some one else were huge,
Xx

Latest posts

Back