Skin testing for colour and Brazilian blowouts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautIsh

Reaction score
I personally skin test my clients if they are news’s we all should and do but I also redo the skin test if they have not had a colour done by me within the last 6months should this always be the case?

Secondly I don’t offer Brazilian blowouts but I am looking to in the future am I right in thinking you should skin test for them as well please.

Currently typing up new client information cards :)

There is no need, Brazilian blow outs shouldn't be damaging to the skin, the only health problems related to them are with breathing x

There is no need, Brazilian blow outs shouldn't be damaging to the skin, the only health problems related to them are with breathing x

I was curious because I have heard of allergic reactions putting people in hospital after having one done so wondered what could be done to cover myself liability wise, have the course booked for September.

I was curious because I have heard of allergic reactions putting people in hospital after having one done so wondered what could be done to cover myself liability wise, have the course booked for September.
I have never heard of that, but ask when you're on your course they will be the best ones to speak to x

Latest posts

Back