Skinbase microdermabrasion- average price for facial?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really very good, where abouts in northern Ireland are you based im from Belfast originally
how did you find the training? IV done Silkpeel dermalinfusion before but that was using the diamond heads not crystal

I'm in Carnlough along the Antrim Coast, I trained with Oxyjet a few years back but never really put my training into practise, as there are no training centres for Skinbase in NI I was sent all of the info, training DVDs, loads of literature and have constant telephone support.

My machine is waiting for me to have it sent out, I'm very excited :) x

We charge 45.00 for normal 30 mins skinbase microD but have it on offer at 35.00. We use Environ products. cleansing gel, microD tone and SPF using environ Rad.

Luxury 70.00 1hr same as basic but get the aglinate mask( which is amazing because its so cold!) and massage.

We are based in Sunningdale/ascot area in the South xxx

We charge 45.00 for normal 30 mins skinbase microD but have it on offer at 35.00. We use Environ products. cleansing gel, microD tone and SPF using environ Rad.

Luxury 70.00 1hr same as basic but get the aglinate mask( which is amazing because its so cold!) and massage.

We are based in Sunningdale/ascot area in the South xxx

Thank you, it's interesting and really helpful to see what products people use and the different prices.

I'm thinking £45 for a 30 minute treatment but not sure for my luxury treatment yet... x

No, we have the Diamond oxyderm fusion machine.

Ah right, I love the facials that include oxygen, that'll be on my wish list ( which is already huge lol) x

My machine is being sent out today, I'm so excited!

Has anyone got any little tips or added extras they have in their microdermabrasion facials? As I'm going to be the 1st to offer this treatment in the area I want to make sure people are really impressed, before others jump on the bandwagon! x

Hi guys,
I'm just in the process of getting my machine and wondered if all of you who use the Skinbase system could tell me how much you charge for your basic and luxury facials and what you include in each please?

I know obviously different areas and set ups have different prices, etc but a general guide would be really helpful.

I'm the only person offering the treatment in my area x

Hey Hun,

I'm going to charge £35 for the 30min treatment and £45 for a Luxury 50 min treatment x

I use Crystal Clear system and charge £35 for 30 mins, £45 for 40 mins and £65 for 60 mins but that includes the luxury mini lift mask so near 1.5 hours when finished. Crystal clear suggest whilst waiting for the mask to set to either do a head/hand massage. File & polish etc

Of course this varies, not only by the type of facial and type of place you get it done, but also by geographic location. You must do local research. .RealSelf lists the average price of a facial at $100, but there’s a very wide range of prices for facials that’s reflected by that average.

Of course this varies, not only by the type of facial and type of place you get it done, but also by geographic location. You must do local research. .RealSelf lists the average price of a facial at $100, but there’s a very wide range of prices for facials that’s reflected by that average.

Thanks ladies, this thread was posted in 2012, I don't actually use skinbase anymore, it just never took off for me.
Xx

You are welcome!

Latest posts

Back