Skinbase microdermabrasion- average price for facial?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkfairy

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm just in the process of getting my machine and wondered if all of you who use the Skinbase system could tell me how much you charge for your basic and luxury facials and what you include in each please?

I know obviously different areas and set ups have different prices, etc but a general guide would be really helpful.

I'm the only person offering the treatment in my area x

Hi I charge the following;

Microdermabrasion inc mask £25 if having a course or £30 one off

Prescriptive facial £30

Microcurrent £28

Hi I charge the following;

Microdermabrasion inc mask £25 if having a course or £30 one off

Prescriptive facial £30

Microcurrent £28

Thank for your reply, can I ask which skincare range you use? x

Youre welcome :) I use Novita for the microdermabrasion cleanser and for everything else I am using Swissdemyl

Hello

I use Skinbase, they're really good and have been soooo helpful, I live in the South and charge £35 for a one of treatment and £50 for the luxury treatment. If they book a course of 3 its £30 per treatment and a course of 6 is £30 with the 6th being a luxury treatment.

I use my Dermalogica products with the treatments, hope that helps!!

Youre welcome :) I use Novita for the microdermabrasion cleanser and for everything else I am using Swissdemyl

Great thank you, I'm looking into Swissdermyl at the minute, been using the samples and really like them. How come you don't use Swissdermyl for your microdermabrasion cleanser? X

Hello

I use Skinbase, they're really good and have been soooo helpful, I live in the South and charge £35 for a one of treatment and £50 for the luxury treatment. If they book a course of 3 its £30 per treatment and a course of 6 is £30 with the 6th being a luxury treatment.

I use my Dermalogica products with the treatments, hope that helps!!

That's very helpful thank you, what extras do you include in your luxury treatment? x

Because you need to use a gel type cleanser which leaves the skin squeeky clean. I get the Novita cleanser from the same supplier as the swissdermyl. Lynne Baker on here is the uk distributor and her customer service is second to none! Very helpful and items are sentvery quickly....my customers are loving it.

That's very helpful thank you, what extras do you include in your luxury treatment? x

A mask and a light massage because you don't want to stimulate the skin too much, I mainly do chest and scalp.

Because you need to use a gel type cleanser which leaves the skin squeeky clean. I get the Novita cleanser from the same supplier as the swissdermyl. Lynne Baker on here is the uk distributor and her customer service is second to none! Very helpful and items are sentvery quickly....my customers are loving it.

Yes I'm really impressed so far, just need to sit down and look through all the info I've been sent :)
Thank you x

A mask and a light massage because you don't want to stimulate the skin too much, I mainly do chest and scalp.

That's great to know, thank you. Just trying to work out what way I want to market the treatment and what I want to include in them, etc.
I love introducing new treatments but I want to make sure I get it right x

Can anyone else tell me their prices please?

Standard cleanse, microdermabrasion, tone, moisturise and SPF - 30 mins £30 buy a course of 5 or more and receive an extra treatment for FREE

Deluxe - cleanse, microdermabrasion, masque, hand and arm/chest/scalp massage while mask is on, tone, moisturise and SPF - 50 minutes £37

Skinbase recommend charging the price of your hour long facial for a standard 30 minute microdermabrasion not including a masque. At least I'm sure I read that in all the stuff I read from them. I've found Skinbase very helpful :)

And I use Eve Taylor products for my facials x

Thank you, that's really helpful information, I appreciate you taking the time to post 😃 x

We don't use skinbase but for a microdermabrasion treatment we charge £45 and if they have it combined with oxygen then it's £70.
We do offer courses which work out cheaper.

We don't use skinbase but for a microdermabrasion treatment we charge £45 and if they have it combined with oxygen then it's £70.
We do offer courses which work out cheaper.

Is it the Oxyjet machine you use Angelina? x

hey, I get the skinbase machine in the salon on the 11th Jan so excited can't wait to get started I live in Lancashire and I am going to charge £32 for 30mins and £42 for 1hour I based that on what salons in a 2 to 3 mile radius chargefor microdermabrasion Good luck Pinkfairy hope it all goes well for you x

hey, I get the skinbase machine in the salon on the 11th Jan so excited can't wait to get started I live in Lancashire and I am going to charge £32 for 30mins and £42 for 1hour I based that on what salons in a 2 to 3 mile radius chargefor microdermabrasion Good luck Pinkfairy hope it all goes well for you x

Thank you Hun, I hope the same for you. I'm the only one offering it in a within 20 miles so I want to make sure I go in with the right price! x

Thank you Hun, I hope the same for you. I'm the only one offering it in a within 20 miles so I want to make sure I go in with the right price! x

Really very good, where abouts in northern Ireland are you based im from Belfast originally
how did you find the training? IV done Silkpeel dermalinfusion before but that was using the diamond heads not crystal

Latest posts

Back