Skinbase microdermabrasion machine annoying beep

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adventuregirl

Reaction score
Does anyone know if/how to disable the 5 and 1 minute warning beep for the PAYG Skinbase Microdermabrasion machine?

My clients (and myself) are jumping out our skin when it goes off. Not very relaxing!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I dont think you can to be honest x

I like the beeping, it gives me plenty of warning and I always use the last five mins to target problem areas x

The beeping isn't that bad, man up a bit.
There is no way to turn it off and is there so you are aware of when its ready to shut off.
Many microcurrent machines make a noise too so you know how long to hold the probes in position

The beeping isn't that bad, man up a bit.
There is no way to turn it off and is there so you are aware of when its ready to shut off.
Many microcurrent machines make a noise too so you know how long to hold the probes in position

Ha ha. I like being told to man up. It's bearable but I know roughly it's about to go off then it does and I actually jump. Every time!

I jump every single time on the last bleep but the client never does.
I do give them a reminder when id coming up x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha ha. I like being told to man up. It's bearable but I know roughly it's about to go off then it does and I actually jump. Every time!

Was joking of course, I think its just something you're gonna have to live with. Im sure if you speak to Skinbase they can advise whether there is anything that can be done

My old skin base machine was so loud it could hardly be called a beep, jumped every time but my new skinbase has a tiny little beep, it's quite pleasant :)

It's like a foghorn! Maybe I'll start singing to cover the noise. Maybe not!

Latest posts

Back