Skinbase microdermabrasion machine-problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemmaB

Reaction score
Does anyone have problems with their Skinbase Microdermabrasion machine?
Just recently the machine at work has started losing suction, so they sent out another jar filter.
Then today half way through the facial the crystals stopped coming out the hand set :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine did this, I had to persevere and keep calling them to complain. They had me do a few things whilst on the phone and it sorted it. Just call them until its sorted, they are good at helping , just not the easiest to pin down sometimes. They sent a few bits out like a new batch of crystals in case they were the problem, a little cleaner thingy to check there was no blockage. Just keep at them and you'll get it sorted

Yes ring them and they will sort it out for you brilliant customer service.dont just go messing about with the machine as you don't own it remember.
Its basically their responsibility,of course as long as you are doing your part looking after it :).

Yes to be fair they have fab customer service, we will just have to keep ringing them.
I just feel bad on my client as it's lost suction on one lady twice, ruining her facial :(

Yes to be fair they have fab customer service, we will just have to keep ringing them.
I just feel bad on my client as it's lost suction on one lady twice, ruining her facial :(

I'm sure they will want to sort it out for you at the end of the day they take a good bit Everytime you turn that machine on so its not good for them to lose any of your clients.

Does anyone have problems with their Skinbase Microdermabrasion machine?
Just recently the machine at work has started losing suction, so they sent out another jar filter.
Then today half way through the facial the crystals stopped coming out the hand set :(

Hi JemmaB,

I'm very sorry to hear this. It is not very nice when a treatment is interrupted. Please call 01782 770810 and ask for me, Richard, and I will resolve this issue for you as fast as is possible.

Whenever you have a problem simply call us on 01782 770810 - 95% of the time the issue is a minor one that can be fixed on the phone and so you can keep your client happy and complete the treatment.

If we cannot fix the issue over the phone we will usually have a solution to you within 1 working day (UK Mainland) and 2 Working Days (Rest of Europe).

Many thanks,

Richard
Director
SkinBase

Hi JemmaB,

I'm very sorry to hear this. It is not very nice when a treatment is interrupted. Please call 01782 770810 and ask for me, Richard, and I will resolve this issue for you as fast as is possible.

Whenever you have a problem simply call us on 01782 770810 - 95% of the time the issue is a minor one that can be fixed on the phone and so you can keep your client happy and complete the treatment.

If we cannot fix the issue over the phone we will usually have a solution to you within 1 working day (UK Mainland) and 2 Working Days (Rest of Europe).

Many thanks,

Richard
Director
SkinBase

Thanks Richard, I rang today and a lady said she would call us back but not sure if she has, it was for the beauty boutique in Bradwell x

Hi Jemma, what products do you use before and after the microdermabrasion treatments? Really want to start doing it just need to find the right products to use with it.

Thanks - Sarah

Hi Jemma, what products do you use before and after the microdermabrasion treatments? Really want to start doing it just need to find the right products to use with it.

Thanks - Sarah

Hi sarah sorry to jump in we used to use
Ave'ne that was a bit costly however we then used ultra soothing range of EVe Taylor that was just as good and their SPF also :) have had no problems ... As for the problem have you made sure everything is connected really tight there was a time when the nozzle wouldn't connect to the tube due to their being no lock if that makes sense :) hope you get the problem sorted as Richard said they can do many things remote if it's happened to the same lady explain to SkinBase n they have reimbursed us in the past enabling us to give the client a free treatment @ no loss to us :) hth and good luck

My crystals have stopped coming out my machine. Can anyone suggest anything? I tried all the tubes, suction is fine, just no crystals

Latest posts

Back